21 Dec How to Download Death Certificate form in Telugu
Death Certificate form in Telugu
So recently bear the loss of your beloved? Now looking to get a death certificate and wondering where to go? We know you’re in pain and wondering here and there to get a certificate is making you more distressed, right? Don’t worry, we are here you help you and will provide all the necessary information that you need to know.
Well, a death certificate is an essential document issued by the Government of the country you are living in. They record the person’s death and state the date, cause, and time of death. The rule and regulation vary from country to country; in the case of India, the Registration of Birth and Death records passed an act in 1969, according to which every death has to be registered to the concerned State government, and the death certificate will be issued to the closed relative of the deceased.
In this article, we will discuss how to get a death certificate form in Telugu, what the procedure is, and how to request it. Before digging into the procedure let’s have a look at the Telugu language.
The Telugu Language
If someone died in the Telangana-the state of India, they need to get a death certificate form in the Telugu language. Well, Telugu is the official language of the States of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. People from South-Eastern parts of the country also speak Telugu.
It is the largest member of the Dravidian family of languages. Some of the earliest known human languages were probably Dravidian languages. In particular, the Tamil language has been spoken since at least 5000 BC. It has been recorded that Telugu was used for literature and poetry from at least the eleventh century onwards. However, the earliest known writings in this language date back to 575CE.
Today, 75 million people speak the language, living in India and all around the globe. Moreover, Telugu is one of the most frequently spoken languages in India, after Hindi and Bengali.
Death Certificate Telangana
According to the rule of India, every death must be reported to the relevant State government agencies within 21 days of death occurrence. In case of late death registration, an affidavit which states the reason for the delay in the registration along with the fees is required by the registrar of that particular area. The following authorities are responsible for the registration of death in Telangana:
- Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation
- Commissioner and Director of Municipal Administration Government of Telangana
Further, the immediate family member of the decedent’s family or the legal representatives of the decedent’s family member obtain a certified copy of the death certificate. However, applicants other than the immediate family get an uncertified copy of the death record, after the statement of death occurrence that includes the date as well as the county of death.
Who is responsible for Registering Death?
If a person dies in Telangana, the death needs to be registered to the concerned registrar’s office in order to get a death certificate. The person responsible for registering the death can be:
- The head of the family needs to register, in case of natural death occurs in the house.
- If the death occurs in the hospital, the medical in charge will be responsible for the registration of death.
- If the death occurs in a place like, hostel, public resort, tavern, boarding house, or loading house, the in-charge person of the place will need to register the death.
- The jailer in charge will be responsible for death registration if the person died in jail.
- In body found somewhere deserted in any area, the in-charge of the local police station will be responsible for registering such types of deaths.
Why need a Death Certificate?
Well, a death certificate is necessary for several reasons such as:
- A death certificate validates that the person is no more.
- It gives information related to the details of death such as date, place, cause, and the time of death of a person.
- It helps to relieve the dead person from social, legal, and financial obligations.
- Death certificates are among the required documents for settling property inheritance.
- In addition, a death certificate is essential for the deceased’s family member to collect the insurance and other benefits.
How to get a Death Certificate Telangana?
You can get a death certificate online, on phone, in person, or by mail.
Online: Only the nearest relative or immediate family member of the decedent can order a death certificate online. Approximately, it takes 5-7 business days to process it. You can order a death certificate only when you pass valid identification checks.
In-person: You can get the certificate by visiting the authority office in person. It usually takes 30 to 45 minutes, but if you are a busy person and have no time to visit the office and fulfill the requirements, requesting online would be the best option for you.
By Mail: You can request a death certificate by mail only from particular authorities. It usually takes 2-4 weeks.
On Phone: Only an immediate family member of the decedent can order by phone call. You can call the representative of the office to order. The average processing time of it is 5-7 business days.
Required Documents for the Death Certificate
In order to get a Telangana death certificate, the following are the required documents:
- Original birth certificate as proof for the age of the deceased.
- Death certificate application form
- An affidavit that specifies the date and the time of death.
- Copy of ration card
- Medical certificate that states the cause of death, in case of medico-legal deaths.
Death certificate form in Telugu-How to download?
If you order the death certificate online, here are the few steps that you need to follow:
- Use the death certificate application form or simply edit the template available on the official website.
- Fill in all the required information carefully.
- Thoroughly look at the documents several times to make sure that the information is complete and correct.
- Attach the required documents along with the death certificate request form.
- Insert the date on which you are placing the order.
- Add your signature and select the option you prefer, such as type, draw or take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it where you need it.
- Finish the form by filling out all the required fields and clicking the “Done” button.
- At last, simply download the copy of the death certificate, save it to the cloud, print it, and used it as death proof of the decedent.
People need translation of a death certificate for a variety of reasons such as immigration purpose, to settle the deceased’s estate, and for inheriting property. International authorities need a certified translation of the death certificate to verify that the information is accurate. A certified translation includes the exact translation as well as a certification statement that ensures the accuracy of the translation.
A poor translation can lead to inconvenience or sometimes legal action; there is no chance for even a minor mistake. So, you have to hand over the death certificate or a professional translation, or a reliable translation company.